Xandr is a technology platform powering one of the largest global Advanced TV and Video advertising marketplaces in the industry. We scale our business as WarnerMedia people who independently build the Xandr platform and brand. For more than a decade, our data insights, premium content, powerful technology, and scaled direct-to-consumer distribution have given us a competitive edge — leading us to improving advertising for all brands, publishers, and consumers.
How do we do this? With talented, passionate people like you! We bring together people from diverse backgrounds and give them an opportunity to bring their ideas to life. Join our community to Make Advertising Better!
As a Senior Analyst – Sales Support/Planning, your responsibilities will include end to end management of linear, data driven linear and addressable advertising deals. You will play a key part in client recommendations and deal creation along with plan building, maintenance, optimization and troubleshooting.
Responsibilities will also include reporting and analysis, managing partner relationships and client-facing communications. Your goal is to interpret and communicate insights from multiple sources, make optimizations to enhance deal performance, and help us exceed client performance objectives. You will be a member of a highly motivated team where account relationship building and customer satisfaction are keys to a successful candidate.
What will you be doing?
- Team up with Account Executives to understand agency/client goals, objectives and brainstorm solutions
- Respond to client requests in a timely manner that consistently meets and exceeds expectations: including responses to RFPs and day-to-day communication about campaign performance and deal health
- Coordinate communication, campaign/deal strategy, setup and kickoff process
- Build, maintain and manage relationships with agencies, external partners and internal teams.
- Be the liaison between key internal teams, including Account Executives, Operations, Product and other Xandr teams
- Monitor and analyze campaign/deal performance and provide proactive optimization recommendations using data driven insights to uncover value for clients
- Coordinate with Account Executives on development of renewal and/or always-on strategies based on campaign insights
- Conduct post-campaign analysis and deliver results and reporting to clients as needed
- Bachelor's Degree
- Strong knowledge of financial analysis and computer modeling techniques required.
- Experience as a Media Planner/Sales Planner