We are looking to bring on a Technology Data Analyst to join the Research and Insights Team. The Technology Data Analyst will be responsible for querying our big data environment to assist the Advertising Sales Team with advertising campaign proposals, and new consumer product offerings. Additional responsibilities include collecting, studying, and interpreting data collecting, studying, and interpreting data provide an in-depth understanding for management and internal business partners about key performance indicators.
- Build reports and dashboards that meet business requirements.
- Develop and implement data collection systems and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and data quality
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provides ongoing reports.
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems.
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets.
- Performing ad hoc analyses and data extraction requests.
- Ensure data governance and data accuracy by inspecting, cleansing and performing quality checks.
- BS/BA Degree
- 3+ Years of experience in the areas of Data Analysis and Big Data Analytics
- Proficient with complex SQL (multi joins, subqueries, unions) and creation of database objects (tables, views, materialized views, etc.).
- Working knowledge of Hadoop and Snowflake environments
- Ability to think critically and analyze data trends for operational risk and efficiencies.
- Detail oriented with good organizational and presentation skills.
- Creative problem solver with a strong sense of ownership.
- Must have the ability to produce deliverables according to schedule, ability to adapt to changes in requirements and priorities, be a self-starter, and show initiative.
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills
- Highly Organized, with strong attention to detail