The Xandr Strategy team is responsible for enabling the effective definition, orchestration and execution of the company’s strategy. This team specifically serves to support the creation of the company-wide strategic vision, produce market and competitive analyses, and develop product-specific strategies across Xandr’s business units. The team also serves as Xandr’s internal consulting arm, solving key challenges across the business.
The Senior Manager of Product Strategy and Market Intelligence will partner with key leaders to assess market opportunities, set long term strategies across teams, develop materials supporting near-term strategic initiatives, and ensure alignment of product strategies to Xandr’s broader mission and vision. This role will also be responsible for development of detailed trends and competitive analyses, as well executive presentations.
Successful candidates should possess broad functional knowledge of the media and ad tech landscapes, and should be well-versed in analyzing company financial statements and conducting competitive assessments. The role will require a mix of big picture thinking and detail orientation to understand and communicate the implications of developments in our rapidly evolving industry. This is a dynamic, high-energy job and team.
The ideal candidate should have significant experience in technology, media, and strategy that includes hands-on experience with prior product and strategy groups. Being well versed in executive presentation, persuasive writing, the ability to coordinate across various functional teams, and demonstrating a passion for the evolving advertising landscape are all desired skills.
The Senior Manager, Product Strategy and Market Intelligence will be responsible for:
- Working closely with senior product leaders to develop holistic product strategies
- Executing Xandr’s annual Strategic Planning process to deliver a company-wide vision, strategy, and supporting metrics / KPIs
- Managing and distributing quantitative and qualitative competitive analyses and industry trend reports, both at the market and individual company level
- Creating presentation materials and ad-hoc analyses based on the needs of the Executive Leadership Team (ELT)
- Building trusted relationships across the various Xandr teams, organizations, and partners
- Demonstrating confidence and poise in presenting analyses and recommendations to senior management
- BA/BS in Business, Economics, Strategy related discipline, pre-MBA candidates preferred
- 2-4 years relevant industry experience
- Established credibility with upper management
- Demonstrated excellent analytical, writing, communication, and cross-functional collaboration skills