Xandr is a technology platform powering one of the largest global Advanced TV and Video advertising marketplaces in the industry. We scale our business as WarnerMedia people who independently build the Xandr platform and brand. For more than a decade, our data insights, premium content, powerful technology, and scaled direct-to-consumer distribution have given us a competitive edge — leading us to improving advertising for all brands, publishers, and consumers.
How do we do this? With talented, passionate people like you! We bring together people from diverse backgrounds and give them an opportunity to bring their ideas to life. Join our community to Make Advertising Better!
Xandr Services is a diverse group of problem solvers with boundless technical curiosity. We look for people who are consultative, analytical, technically minded, and passionate about helping others. Our team has 2 main targets:
- Create new tools, detecting new opportunities to develop, implement and support internal teams with our tools and dashboards.
- Supporting implementations to our teams with clients on the Xandr platform, which is obsessed with making them massively successful and creates strategies to help them achieve their goals.
The SCTI - LATAM area is looking for a software engineer to help us build new tools that allow our teams or clients to automate, explore, consult and understand information about their businesses or tasks and, above all, how to make these tasks more efficient. You will work and learn from a team of engineers with experience in data analysis, development and design.
- Understand, edit and create queries in RDBMS environments through structured query language (SQL)
- Design and implement innovative analytical solution using MySQL and other Big Data related technologies, evaluating new features and architecture in our tools or platforms.
- Create and maintain internal tools and dashboards widely used MySQL and Big Data related technologies. This is to facilitate the monitoring, testing, debugging, and integration process.
- Collaborate with the team on design reviews, code review of your and others code, CICD systems, and our Project Management processes.
- Identify and work on opportunities for application optimization, redesign, or development within the tools. This may include assisting in the investigation of new technologies and running POCs, including cloud based and delivery solutions.
- Bachelors degree or comparable experience.
- Has 1+ years of experience in SQL and data structure algorithms (Sort, Search, List).
- Can collaborate with other engineers through things like code review and CICD.
- Can work with product to understand problems and shape solutions.
- Can develop, written and tested code.
- Good handling Office Tools such as Excel and other data analysis tools.
- Great passionate about a culture of learning and teaching.
Nice To Have
- Developments with Python or PHP
- Basic knowledge about Rest API.
- Basic skills about coding and developing on frontend and backend production systems.
- Able to iterate on work independently with targeted feedback and advice as needed.
More About You
- You love challenging yourself to constantly improve and sharing your knowledge to empower others
- You care about solving big, systemic problems.
- You look beyond the surface to understand root causes so that you can build long-term solutions for the whole ecosystem
Xandr strives to foster a diverse, inclusive and engaging work environment. Our inclusivity in action includes:
- Staying connected and embracing this new normal as we work from home - we may be social distancing but we're #InsideTogether
- Creating meaningful change for our communities and pathways for future generations of diverse talent through our employee volunteerism efforts
- Sharing insight and stories on what it’s really like to work here
- Partnering with organizations to support our commitment to women’s advancement in tech
- Providing accommodations for persons with disabilities, both for interviewees and for employees. Should you require an accommodation, please let us know and we’ll make arrangements
Xandr, its products and its executives have received several prestigious awards. In 2020 alone, Cablefax's annual The Faxies awards named Xandr’s EVP and GM Innovator of the Year and the Xandr technology organization Tech Team of the Year. In the same year, seven female executives were included in the Cynopsis list of Top Women in Media, and several of its products, innovations and client partnerships were recognized by esteemed outlets globally, including AdExchanger, Digiday, The Drum, ExchangeWire and Cynopsis. Concurrently, the company’s dedication to corporate social responsibility was recognized in Fast Company’s 2020 World Changing Ideas issue. Xandr was also included on Business Insider's Hottest AdTech Companies list in 2019 and 2018.
Xandr is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.