The Account Manager will be responsible for helping the day-to-day agencies and ATDs sales and operations processes for a number of our key strategic publisher accounts. This entails playing a key role in cultivating client relationships, setting business processes and providing business consultation as well as identifying and developing new business opportunities. In this role, we are seeking a proactive, results-driven individual, with a skill for multi-tasking and a desire to grow their career.
About the team:
The Marketplace Development Team is a highly revenue-driven, result oriented sales and operations team that manages the relationships between Demand and Supply strategic accounts. This team has the ability to to maximize publisher clients inventories through our monetisation technology by generating strategic solutions leveraging Agencies and ATDs clients business needs in the Advertising market.
About the job:
- Act as the day-to-day named point of contact for a determined list of clients accounts, handling external operational requests to ensure a quick response to them.
- Responsible for the development of clients ROB, leading them through strategic initiatives with spend growth goal through Programmatic Deals.
- Serve as internal cross-functional lead helping both side, Sell and Buy-side teams to enable the best features of Xandr platforms.
- Solve clients needs and problems leveraging knowledge of Xandr Exchange potential and products features.
- You care about solving client problems.
- You are passionate about a culture of learning and teaching.
- You love challenging yourself to constantly improve and sharing your knowledge to empower others.
- You understand buying strategies, testing and outcomes, and new opportunities being capable of translate clients needs into strategic solutions.
- You love to consistently monitor and analyse in-flight campaigns results to ensure clients performance expectations are met or exceeded.
- You have 2-4 years of post-college work experience working in Advertising with Media Planning/Buying/Selling.
- You know the digital media (ideally with experience using buy-side platforms working for an Ad Agency, Agency Trading Desk or DSP).