DescriptionThe Xandr Manager - Technical Integrations position is responsible for managing our partners’ integrations into our platform. Our partners have complex systems that integrate with Xandr via real-time APIs, log data, and other external data sources. TheManager-Technical
Integrationworks with business counterparts forming a strong partnership with Sales/Account Management teams and Support teams to drive the success of our accounts by supporting their technical integrations.
About the team:
The Integrations team is dedicated to earning customer loyalty while building a world-class company together. We look for people who are consultative, analytical, technically minded, and passionate about helping others. Our team integrates and supports customers on the Xandr platform, obsesses about making them massively successful, and strategizes to help them surpass their goals. Technical advertising can fundamentally transform our clients’ businesses, and we bring it to life for them.
About the job:
- Consult with external partners' technical teams regarding their integrations
- Manage external partner’s consulting projects on improving integrations with different systems & API’s
- Coordinate with Sales & Account Management and Support functions to ensure the most efficient activation cycle
- Proactively enhance existing integrations, including monitoring and rolling out new features for partners
- Provide training for post-integration Support teams, including troubleshooting partner integrations, discrepancies, reporting, creative, campaign, API, or quality issues
- Design and build custom scripts to automate tasks and processes, both internally and client-facing.
- Train partners on how to best leverage Xandr technology to grow their business with Xandr during the integration project.
QualificationsAbout your skills:
- Excellent client-facing skills and a desire to make clients amazingly successful
- Team player with the ability and confidence to work autonomously
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong project-management skills, including the ability to manage internal and external stakeholders
- Proactive approach to learning and understanding technically complex systems
More about you:
- You are passionate about a culture of learning and teaching. You love challenging yourself to constantly improve, and sharing your knowledge to empower others
- You like to take risks when looking for novel solutions to complex problems. If faced with roadblocks, you continue to reach higher to make greatness happen
- You care about solving big, systemic problems. You look beyond the surface to understand root causes so that you can build long-term solutions for the whole ecosystem
- You believe in not only serving customers, but also empowering them by providing knowledge and tools
#XandrLife means we’re creating an incredible experience for our people, too. Let our employees show you what it’s really like to work here.See what it's like here