Xandr is a technology platform powering one of the largest global Advanced TV and Video advertising marketplaces in the industry. We scale our business as WarnerMedia people who independently build the Xandr platform and brand. For more than a decade, our data insights, premium content, powerful technology, and scaled direct-to-consumer distribution have given us a competitive edge — leading us to improving advertising for all brands, publishers, and consumers.
How do we do this? With talented, passionate people like you! We bring together people from diverse backgrounds and give them an opportunity to bring their ideas to life. Join our community to Make Advertising Better!
We are looking for a talented software engineer to immediately contribute to our TV Marketplace platform. You will use modern tools and techniques to build rock-solid code for optimizing TV ad buys toward audience targets and revolutionizing how TV inventory is bought and sold. Our stack includes Go, Java, React, AWS, SQL, Elasticsearch, Docker, and Linux.
The TV Marketplace team believes in collaboration and effective teamwork. We practice agile methodologies so we can quickly deliver working software to our customers. We believe in continuous iteration/improvement on our software and processes and regularly take steps to improve code quality and developer happiness.
- Collaborate with team members to design and build new features and maintain existing ones by fixing defects and refactoring old code
- Effectively prioritize tasks, deliver high-quality code, and participate in your team’s agile development process
- Participate in internal discussions on technologies, products, and processes.
- Receive mentorship and opportunities to build your software engineering and career skills
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or engineering
- 1-3 years of full-time experience or meaningful internship/co-op experience working within a software development team involving code review and source code management
- Working knowledge of a few areas of our technology stack or related and a desire to learn
- Desire to work in a collaborative team environment
- Strong communication skills, from written documents (such as design documents) to verbal discussions (like design reviews)
- Comprehensive healthcare coverage
- Flexible time off including volunteer days, vacation, and holidays
- Professional development resources and education reimbursement
- Paid parental leave
- Fitness reimbursement
- AT&T internet/phone and HBOMax discounts
- 401k with company match
Xandr strives to foster a diverse, inclusive and engaging work environment. Our inclusivity in action includes:
- Staying connected and embracing this new normal as we work from home - we may be social distancing but we're #InsideTogether
- Creating meaningful change for our communities and pathways for future generations of diverse talent through our employee volunteerism efforts
- Sharing insight and stories on what it’s really like to work here
- Partnering with organizations to support our commitment to women’s advancement in tech
- Providing accommodations for persons with disabilities, both for interviewees and for employees. Should you require an accommodation, please let us know and we’ll make arrangements
Xandr, its products and its executives have received several prestigious awards. In 2020 alone, Cablefax's annual The Faxies awards named Xandr’s EVP and GM Innovator of the Year and the Xandr technology organization Tech Team of the Year. In the same year, seven female executives were included in the Cynopsis list of Top Women in Media, and several of its products, innovations and client partnerships were recognized by esteemed outlets globally, including AdExchanger, Digiday, The Drum, ExchangeWire and Cynopsis. Concurrently, the company’s dedication to corporate social responsibility was recognized in Fast Company’s 2020 World Changing Ideas issue. Xandr was also included on Business Insider's Hottest AdTech Companies list in 2019 and 2018.
Xandr is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.