Xandr is a data-enabled technology platform powering a global marketplace for premium advertising.
In a category of our own, Xandr is the innovator at the intersection of digital and TV. Championing partnership, we offer the only open, end-to-end platform for scaled, sophisticated campaigns on premium inventory across screens on premium inventory from CTV to data-driven linear and much more.
Our combined assets including trusted partnerships, powerful technology, automation, detailed data and identity solutions enable us to power one of the world’s largest marketplaces for premium advertising.
We are a passionate group building the Yield Analytics product, our industry-leading Forecasting and Inventory Management platform built for media owners. Our team and platform have a long history of developing forecasting insights and accuracy that inform planning, pacing, and decisioning for direct and programmatic selling. Our platform allows our customers to understand and manage sales performance, earn more for their audience data, and optimally deliver guaranteed commitments. Our customers include marquee names in the digital media and streaming TV industry. We develop systems, applications, and products that transform our customers’ data into actionable insights to monetize their content. Data analysis and forecasting are our prime focus areas. We process, inspect, and analyze billions of ad events nightly to provide unparalleled forecasting to our clients.
The Yield Analytics product has proven its value to our clients and is currently undergoing a major redesign to allow it to run in a cloud-native platform. You will have an opportunity to be at the forefront of this redesign. We have a strong team of developers and are looking for additional talent that can help us build new forecasting and inventory management features while redesigning the legacy system.
- You are a driven senior developer that writes code to extract every ounce of performance.
- You pride yourself on making sure you are using the correct data types and patterns that allow for the most efficient processing possible.
- You pay attention to the cost of data movement and only move what’s necessary, relevant, and provides value to downstream systems.
- You have a keen eye for modularizing and reusing components when opportunities arise.
- You love taking systems that work but have outgrown their capacity and update them through reusing, rebuilding, and re-architecting for the future.
- You love sharing your knowledge across teams, mentoring,and watching others grow in their abilities.
If this sounds like you, we would love to talk with you and share what our teams are doing and the exciting work ahead.
- Write well factored, well tested, high performance, memory conscious code,where microseconds matter and garbage collection is taboo.
- Work inareas such as ETL, Map Reduce, Spark, Yarn, and a high-performance allocation engine.
- Redesign legacy systems by understanding what they do and proposing new solutions, maintaining focus on designing to run on a cloud-native platform.
- Work with Product Managers and Engineering teams to deliver business strategic and platform modernization projects.
- Possess ownership of mission critical systems,along with participating in support rotation and driving issues to closure.
- Review code and provide guidance to coworkers to ensure best practices as they relate to the code’s accuracy, completeness, and design.
- Foster an agile environment focused on delivering client value.
- 8+ Years of software development experience.
- Strong experience with Java.
- Experience writing high-performance and maintainable code.
- Ability to demonstrate ownership of past projects and systems.
- Experience contributing to the architecture and design of new and current systems.
- Experience collaborating cross-functionally to understand and translate business needs into actionable projects.
- Ability to provide and receive feedback from colleagues at any level.
Nice to Have Skills
- Experience working with legacy code and modernizing portions of a legacy system effectively.
- Experience with Big-Data technologies like Map Reduce and Spark.
- Familiarity with ETL technologies.
- Familiarity with Graph and Relational databases.
- Familiarity with running code on Cloud platforms.
- Familiarity with containerization like Docker and Kubernetes.
In compliance with Colorado’s “Equal Pay for Equal Work Act,” we are disclosing the compensation, or a range thereof, for roles that will be performed in Colorado. Actual salaries will vary and may be above or below the range based on various factors including but not limited to location, experience, and performance. The range listed is just one component of Xandr's total compensation package for employees. Pay Range: $118,000 - $197,000 salary per year. Other rewards may include annual bonuses, short- and long-term incentives, and program-specific awards. In addition, Xandr provides a variety of benefits to employees, including health insurance coverage, an employee wellness program, life and disability insurance, a retirement savings plan, paid holidays and paid time off (PTO).
- Comprehensive healthcare coverage
- Flexible time off including volunteer days, vacation, and holidays
- Professional development resources and education reimbursement
- Paid parental leave
- Fitness reimbursement
- AT&T internet/phone
- 401k with company match
Xandr strives to foster a diverse, inclusive and engaging work environment. Our inclusivity in action includes:
- Staying connected and embracing this new normal as we work from home - we may be social distancing but we're #InsideTogether
- Creating meaningful change for our communities and pathways for future generations of diverse talent through our employee volunteerism efforts
- Sharing insight and stories on what it’s really like to work here
- Partnering with organizations to support our commitment to women’s advancement in tech
- Providing accommodations for persons with disabilities, both for interviewees and for employees. Should you require an accommodation, please let us know and we’ll make arrangements
Xandr, its products and its executives have received several prestigious awards. In 2020 alone, Cablefax's annual The Faxies awards named Xandr’s EVP and GM Innovator of the Year and the Xandr technology organization Tech Team of the Year. In the same year, seven female executives were included in the Cynopsis list of Top Women in Media, and several of its products, innovations and client partnerships were recognized by esteemed outlets globally, including AdExchanger, Digiday, The Drum, ExchangeWire and Cynopsis. Concurrently, the company’s dedication to corporate social responsibility was recognized in Fast Company’s 2020 World Changing Ideas issue. Xandr was also included on Business Insider's Hottest AdTech Companies list in 2019 and 2018.
Xandr is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
- Family Policies
- Employee Assistance Program & Wellness
- Travel Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Family Lunch
- Tuition Aid Program