Xandr is seeking a Market Director to join our extraordinary team of “ad technology” enthusiasts, to evangelize Microsoft and other flagship inventory partners at agencies and trade desks in the MEA region.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a vibrant, fast-paced company, and play an active role in evangelizing media inventory in a growing region. The role calls for an individual who can proactively and diligently manage a diverse set of activities, using data insights to grow buyer spend while helping advertisers to achieve their KPI goals. We are looking for an individual that knows media selling, understand the industry in region, and master the components of programmatic trading of media.
About the team:
The Global Supply Evangelism Team is on the cutting edge of the digital advertising, building critical mass of demand for a supply source. The main goal is to showcase the potential of a supply source, to lead decision makers to want to adopt it for themselves, establishing it as a standard source of inventory in a market that is subject to network effects.
• Responsible for programmatic Ad Sales for Microsoft Display, Native & Video in the MEA region. Partner with traditional Agencies, Agency Trading Desks, DSPs and other programmatic buyers to grow revenue.
• Grow revenue across the MEA for Microsoft Native publishers
• Build a demand pipeline for managed services (IOs) from major international buyers into our GSET DSP trading desk.
• Cultivate strong relationships while consulting and training partners on programmatic.
• Overseeing buyer trends with regular reporting, working to unblock revenue, and find upside opportunities
• Create and manage a portfolio of private marketplace (PMP) deals offering technical support for bidder integrations, and general deals troubleshooting
• Be an expert internally and a trusted resource externally, for the nuances of RTB auction dynamics.
• Be a proactive and contributing part to a dynamic international team with people based in 13 countries.
About your skills:
• Experience working in online advertising, preferably with an RTB-focused company (e.g. DSP, ATD, Exchange, Re-targeter, SSP) or with an online publisher that provided relevant programmatic experience
• Proven revenue generation, and excellent customer service skills – media selling
• Proficiency in Microsoft applications, especially Excel and PowerPoint
• Fluent English
• Ability to work remote, flexibility and accountability
More about you:
• You are passionate about a culture of learning and teaching. You love challenging yourself to constantly improve, and sharing your knowledge to empower others
• You like to take risks when looking for novel solutions to complex problems. If faced with roadblocks, you continue to reach higher to make greatness happen
• You care about solving big, systemic problems. You look beyond the surface to understand root causes so that you can build long-term solutions for the whole ecosystem
• You believe in not only serving customers, but also empowering them by providing knowledge and tools