Xandr is a technology platform powering one of the largest global Advanced TV and Video advertising marketplaces in the industry. We scale our business as WarnerMedia people who independently build the Xandr platform and brand. For more than a decade, our data insights, premium content, powerful technology, and scaled direct-to-consumer distribution have given us a competitive edge — leading us to improving advertising for all brands, publishers, and consumers.
How do we do this? With talented, passionate people like you! We bring together people from diverse backgrounds and give them an opportunity to bring their ideas to life. Join our community to Make Advertising Better!
Xandr is seeking a bright, highly motivated and skilled Solutions Consultant to develop our engagement with agency and advertiser clients on our DSP platform "Xandr Invest" across Central Europe. The Solutions Consultant (SC) is responsible for working with our key clients to retain and grow their businesses through identifying and solving problems to ultimately make their business successful. Our product portfolio offers a wide range of solutions for agencies and marketers in a fast paced media world. The Solutions Consultant develops a deep understanding of the Xandr platform, provides business consultation, cultivates client relationships, identifies business opportunities within existing accounts and drives revenue by delivering against client and Xandr business objectives. You will be working closely with our largest clients in the markets, helping them to thrive on our platform and develop new ideas for their business problems.
The successful candidate is able to independently operate across a range of disciplines both identifying strategic development opportunities and solving technical challenges in order to guide the client in the ever-changing and highly complex world of digital advertising.
If you are passionate about a culture of learning and teaching, love to constantly challenge yourself in addressing big and systemic problems and believe in not only serving customers, but also empowering them, then Xandr might be the right challenge for you!
- Passionate about working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Excellent troubleshooting, analytical, and problem-solving abilities, along with an ability to collaborate cross-functionally
- Outstanding communication, presentation, and organisational skills; process-oriented, yet entrepreneurial
- Strong verbal & written communication skills in German and English
- Demonstrable passion for mastering new technologies including digital media selling, MySQL, APIs or Python
- Strong ability to translate technical concepts to a non-technical audience
- Proven experience on the buy side of the ad-tech industry and it's programmatic ecosystem
More About You
- You have 2-3 years experience in a technical or consultative role
- You are passionate about a culture of learning and teaching. You love challenging yourself to constantly improve, and sharing your knowledge to empower others
- You enjoy mentoring other team members by sharing your experience and helping them develop new skills
- You care about solving big, systemic problems. You look beyond the surface to understand root causes so that you can build long-term solutions for the whole ecosystem
- Comprehensive healthcare coverage
- Flexible time off including volunteer days, vacation, and holidays
- Paid parental leave
- Fitness reimbursement
Xandr strives to foster a diverse, inclusive and engaging work environment. Our inclusivity in action includes:
- Staying connected and embracing this new normal as we work from home - we may be social distancing but we're #InsideTogether
- Creating meaningful change for our communities and pathways for future generations of diverse talent through our employee volunteerism efforts
- Sharing insight and stories on what it’s really like to work here
- Partnering with organizations to support our commitment to women’s advancement in tech
- Providing accommodations for persons with disabilities, both for interviewees and for employees. Should you require an accommodation, please let us know and we’ll make arrangements
Xandr, its products and its executives have received several prestigious awards. In 2020 alone, Cablefax's annual The Faxies awards named Xandr’s EVP and GM Innovator of the Year and the Xandr technology organization Tech Team of the Year. In the same year, seven female executives were included in the Cynopsis list of Top Women in Media, and several of its products, innovations and client partnerships were recognized by esteemed outlets globally, including AdExchanger, Digiday, The Drum, ExchangeWire and Cynopsis. Concurrently, the company’s dedication to corporate social responsibility was recognized in Fast Company’s 2020 World Changing Ideas issue. Xandr was also included on Business Insider's Hottest AdTech Companies list in 2019 and 2018.
Xandr is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
- Family Policies
- Employee Assistance Program & Wellness
- Travel Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Family Lunch
- Tuition Aid Program