Xandr is a technology provider in the Online Advertising industry. We connect media companies with brands and advertising agencies by providing technology platforms, solutions and products. Xandr is a global company with offices around the world and is partnering with the major clients in our markets.
The Xandr Solutions Consultants are responsible for engaging with clients to drive the development and execution of projects that will enable our clients to be successful at running their business on our enterprise software platform. This entails architecting solutions, project managing an implementation and technical consulting with customers.
How do we do this? With talented, passionate people like you! We bring together people from diverse backgrounds and give them an opportunity to bring their ideas to life. Join our community to Make Advertising Better!
About the team
Global Services is a diverse group of problem solvers with boundless technical curiosity. Together, we build trusted client partnerships that produce mutual wins through spirited collaboration, intrinsic empathy, and a readiness to challenge the status quo. We look for people who are consultative, analytical, technically minded, and passionate about helping others. Our team implements and supports clients on the Xandr platform, obsessed about making them successful, and strategises to help them achieve their goals. Real-time advertising can fundamentally transform our clients’ businesses, and we bring it to life for them. A profound onboarding program will quickly ramp you up on the industry and our products.
About the job
- Design and implement state-of-the-art solutions to maximize revenue for publishers, leveraging our SSP and APIs
- Become a product and domain expert for Xandr’s publisher solutions, and share that expertise with clients
- Work closely with our Commercial Partners to move existing businesses to our platform and help clients create new businesses on the Xandr platform
- Deeply understand the clients’ business to help them understand how to best leverage the possibilities offered by the Xandr platform
- Tenaciously troubleshoot product issues and work closely with our Product Management and Product Support
- Help build our Services practice, including developing best practices, customer facing assets, and internal resources
- Help our long tail publishers to be successful via developing scripts to analyse their business
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience
- Minimum 2-3 years of relevant work experience
- Excellent troubleshooting, analytical, and problem-solving abilities, along with an ability to collaborate cross-functionally
- Good self-organization and process-oriented, proven ability to manage projects
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills
- Strong verbal & written communication skills in German and English
- Demonstrable passion for mastering new technologies, including MySQL, APIs or Python
- Strong ability to translate technical concepts to a non-technical audience
- Passionate about working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Experience in the ad-tech industry and technologies that empower publishers to efficiently sell their ad inventory (Prebid, Ad Servers, SSPs, DMPs)
- Previous experience in a consultative role
More about you:
- You are passionate about a culture of learning and teaching. You love challenging yourself to constantly improve, and sharing your knowledge to empower others
- You enjoy mentoring other team members by sharing your experience and helping them develop new skills
- You care about solving big, systemic problems. You look beyond the surface to understand root causes so that you can build long-term solutions for the whole ecosystem