Join Xandr company and help build the infrastructure that powers the buying and selling of digital media at massive scale. As a SDET II on the Monetize Capability, you will join a group of passionate Engineers that are specifically focused on helping publishers – any content creator with an ad-driven revenue model – thrive using our technology platform. We are proud of our collaborative, "get-stuff-done" environment. Every day we face challenges to improve a global platform that operates at massive scale. You will strive to detect and fix issues as close to their origin by supporting and encouraging team members to test their code at all levels. You will develop test automation processes to make testing as efficient as possible. Beyond the code, you will partner with Product and Product Support to deeply understand how our customers use our products and set up the checks and balances that protect our customers from seeing bugs. We want you to bring your creativity, passion, work ethic, and curiosity to bear to help us build tools and technology that drive publisher businesses.
Roles and responsibilities:
• Collaborates with Product and Engineering to develop robust Test Plans for multiple projects.
• Develops, deploys and maintains automated tests using a variety of technologies and frameworks to enable testing, following company defined best practices.
• Executes automated tests at all levels (unit tests, integration tests, performance tests, end to end tests, etc.)
• Develops automated dashboards/reports to help in the analysis of test results.
• Drives the adoption of CI (continuous integration) and CD (continuous deployment)
• Prioritizes software quality issues from end-user perspective.
• Leads complex defect detection, problem solving and troubleshooting.
• Promotes the importance of testing and software quality within Xandr.
Key Competencies and Skills
Education and Qualifications Additional Information *
Key competencies and Skills:
• A solid understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle SDLC, Software Testing Lifecycle (STLC) and agile methodologies
• Expertise in various testing types (Functional, Regression, System, Integration Testing and Post Deployment Testing [UAT])
• Experience building and maintaining automated User Interface testing frameworks with automation tools (Cypress & Mabl a plus)
• Experience working with continuous integration systems, build process automation and application deployment (Jenkins, Concourse)
• Experience in API testing such as RESTful APIs, SOAP using REST Clients.
• Proficient written/oral communication skills.
• Experience in Requirement Gathering, writing Requirement documents (SRS/FRS), Defining Acceptance Criteria functional and non-functional.
• Experience in Testing mobile application such as on Android and iOS devices, Mobile Testing using simulators/ emulators is a plus.
• Demonstrated ability to use databases and develop SQL queries is a plus.
• Docker and Kubernetes knowledge is a plus.
Education and qualifications:
• BA/BS /MS degree in Computer Science or equivalent technical field and 3+ years of relevant work experience in Software Development or Automated Software Testing
• Minimum 2+ years of software test automation and framework development experience.
• Work timings will be from 1PM to 10 PM IST
- Family Policies
- Employee Assistance Program & Wellness
- Travel Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Family Lunch
- Tuition Aid Program