About the Position
As a MuleSoft Developer, working within the India-based CRM team, you will join an engineering team responsible for the architecture, development, and administration of the Xandr Marketplace Salesforce org and its associated integrations. Salesforce is critical to the success of our Sales, Service, and Marketing teams and you'll play a key role in delivering high priority enhancement requests to business stakeholders through the design and development of MuleSoft integrations between Salesforce and several other Xandr systems. This role also potentially would include development within the Salesforce application as well, depending on team needs and the candidate's experience.
- Deliver high quality development work using MuleSoft's Anypoint platform to design and build integration jobs that sync critical business data to several Xandr systems on a daily and/or hourly basis.
- Convert legacy Talend ETL jobs to MuleSoft integration solutions. Talend is the legacy integration tool and is being deprecated, but still has 20+ integrations that need to be migrated into MuleSoft.
- Demonstrate initiative to independently solve problems, research solutions, and evaluate the benefits and disadvantages of possible implementation options.
- Test one's own development work (whether programmatic or declarative) to identify bugs before submitting for QA review.
- Communicate effectively and clearly, both in writing and verbally, when collaborating with client business stakeholders or engineering teammates.
- Collaborate with business stakeholders to clearly understand business processes and terminology in order to propose solutions that most effectively solve their requirements.
- Work effectively in a Git-based source control system using Bitbucket code repositories and following the team's development model and branching strategies.
- Troubleshoot production bugs based on user-reported issues and/or system errors.
- Work effectively and be an active participant in all phases of the Agile project lifecycle.
- Identify opportunities to resolve technical debt, improve system efficiency, and support scalable application development.
- "Nice to Have"
- Experience developing on the Force.com platform using Apex, Lightning web components, or configuring other Salesforce functionality
Qualifications : Bachelor's degree, or comparable experience
RequiredCertifications : MuleSoft Certified Developer - Level 1
"Nice to Have"Certifications:
- MuleSoft Certified Integration Architect - Level 1
- MuleSoft Certified Platform Architect - Level 1
- Salesforce Certified Platform Developer I
- Salesforce Certified Administrator
- Salesforce Certified Platform App Builder
- 3+ years combined experience in MuleSoft Anypoint Platform development, API development, and/or comparable ETL/middleware integration platforms.
- Experience using Git version control system and source-code repositories (ie- Bitbucket, GitHub).
- Strong experience building custom APIs using REST best practices to build efficient and secure integration solutions.
- Experience with Agile methodology and ability to handle multiple work items simultaneously.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills when collaborating with client stakeholders and engineering teammates.
- Ability to work effectively in a virtual environment and communicate project statuses.
- Onsite-Offshore model working experience.
- Flexible to work between 1 to 10 PM IST