DescriptionGlobal Services is a diverse group of problem solvers with boundless technical curiosity. Together, we build trusted client partnerships that produce mutual wins through spirited collaboration, intrinsic empathy, and a readiness to challenge the status quo. We look for people who are consultative, analytical, technically minded, and passionate about helping others. Our team implements and supports customers on our platform, obsesses about making them massively successful, and strategizes to help them achieve their goals. Technology can fundamentally transform our clients’ businesses, and we bring it to life for them
About the role:
*Consult with Xandr buy side clients to help them set up and execute their programmatic campaigns
• Become an expert on Xandr Invest platform, applying expertise to improve best practice for campaign management
• Consistently monitor and analyse in-flight campaigns to ensure full delivery and performance expectations are met or exceeded
• Combine data analysis and client feedback to create optimization strategies, design new tactics, testing and recommending them at scale once proven
• Work with Account Management to grow existing business through demonstrated effectiveness and high return on digital advertising dollars
• Understand our clients’ inventory policies, approval policies, and any other important media-buying controls when providing recommendations
• Effectively communicate buying strategies, testing and outcomes, and new opportunities to internal and external stakeholders through strong “storytelling” and data-driven analysis
• Tenaciously troubleshoot delivery issues and provide feedback to our Product Management team on opportunities to make our products more efficient and effective
• Develop trusted relationship with key client's stakeholders (traders, planners, head of trading, analyst etc.)
As part of sales team, provides technical sales support to assure successful customer integration and implementation of established company products. Participates in joint sales call with the sales representative. Consults with customers in selling and supporting company products and systems. Supports unit sales plan through pre-sales and/or post-sales technical consulting activities. Provides technical support in sales presentations, product demonstrations, and installation and maintenance of company products to ensure that the system is functioning according to specifications.
Qualifications• Ability to self-manage, juggle multiple priorities, and pay strong attention to details
• Deep knowledge of digital media buying and/or hands-on experience using DSP
• Strong analytical skills to draw insights for large datasets
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Proven ability to work with and influence cross-functional teams
• Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Science, Technology or Engineering field
• Fluent in Dutch
• Familiarity with ad operations platforms (Google ad manager, Flashtalking, Innovid…)
• Knowledge of agency media planning process, including how programmatic fits alongside social, email, TV…
- You are passionate about a culture of learning and teaching. You love challenging yourself to constantly improve and share your knowledge to empower others.
- You like to take risks when looking for novel solutions to complex problems. If faced with roadblocks, you continue to reach higher to make greatness happen.
- You care about solving big, systemic problems. You look beyond the surface to understand root causes so that you can build long-term solutions for the whole ecosystem.
- You believe in not only serving customers, but also empowering them by providing knowledge and tools.
#XandrLife means we’re creating an incredible experience for our people, too. Let our employees show you what it’s really like to work here.See what it's like here